Jean E. Ellis-LaBossiere is a Justice of the Peace who has officiated hundreds of marriages throughout Massachusetts and southern New Hampshire since 1982. She asked us to redesign her old website, which was not mobile compliant and outdated. We have redesigned her website with a mobile compliant WordPress platform. The slider above shows screenshots of Jean’s website BEFORE she contacted us.
What we did:
- We designed a logo with a sophisticated font style
- Pink background with white roses were added to her website, which matches with her business card
- A beautiful rotating picture slider was featured on the homepage to capture a selected group of wedding couples and their happy moments.
- We also added a picture gallery showing a few of the couples she has married over the years.
- Testimonials help to provide a little information about an individual before calling for their services. The social media and Yelp icons for reviews encourage candid opinions on experiences with the officiant.
- Jean’s website has ranked high on search engines because her site has been around for some time. Her old website was not mobile responsive, which may impact her search engine ranking if she did not redesign her site.
The Importance of Mobile Compliant Webpages:
- 70% of mobile searches lead to online action within an hour
- The conversion percentage on mobile devices is around 3 times higher than a desktop or laptop computer
- More than half of consumers’ time spent on the internet is by using a mobile devices
It is not only necessary but required for websites to be able to be responsive to mobile devices because most of the internet users are either using mobile phones or tablets.
Jean was very happy with her new website. Her website now captures many great moments for many happy couples. Here is what Jean had to say…
“It was coincidental that I met Susu through a mutual friend as I was contemplating an update to my web site. I called Susu sometime later and told her I had no idea what to expect as I had built my original site a number of years earlier and it had become a bit stale. With her team working in the background, she prodded, pushed, grunted and cajoled until I got it right … with guidance from her every step of the way! Today I am very happy with my new site and will ask Susu to do the maintenance going forward.”