A Hands-On Media Clinic to Get You Started
Do you want to learn how to use Twitter, Facebook and web advertising to promote your business?
On May 22nd, from 10AM-12PM, we’ll delve in depth in your businesses’ marketing needs and develop a Facebook and Twitter account for your business, get started on a marketing plan, and write a HelpAroundTown ad.
Date: Thursday, May 22, 2014
Time: 10:00 am – noon
Location: Panera Bread Community Room
228 Main Street
Price: $50 per registrant
Please RSVP by email to: [email protected]
Space is limited! Only 4 spots available!
What can you do to reach a local audience effectively and affordably?
Traditional advertising venues such as print and signage can be expensive and frequently ineffective in targeting a diverse audience.
This workshop offers practical tips and hands-on experience with social media and local advertising tools to grow your sales.
You will leave with:
• A Facebook or Twitter account created (or updated) during class
• A customized HelpAroundTown ad created for your business during class
• Please bring your laptop (if available) and an image of your logo (jpg or .png format)
• 6 months of free advertising on HelpAroundTown.com – reach 100 MA towns! Included with registration.
• A free customized media plan to track when to post what and where for the next 6 months
About the presenters:
Susu Wong, is Founder and CEO of Tomo360,www.tomo360.com a marketing firm that helps business owners to grow their businesses using customized marketing strategies, website design and email marketing. Before founding Tomo360, she was an accomplished marketing strategist and business development professional who has worked in healthcare, biotech, Fortune 100, and startups.
Reem Yared is the Founder & CEO of HelpAroundTown.com, a community marketplace promoting part-time jobs and local businesses that’s been covered in the Boston Globe and the Boston Herald. Before founding HelpAroundTown, she consulted to start-ups and Fortune 500 companies on business strategy and new product launch.