Last Updated: Apr 29, 2022
Unless otherwise stated, this Policy describes and governs the information collection, use, and sharing practices of Tomo360 for your use of our website https://tomo360.com/ and the services (“Services”) we provide and or host on our servers.
Information We Collect
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Information such as your first and last name and email address that you provided voluntarily.
- Any personal information you submit to use in any forums or chats.
- Information is automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies, and server logs.
How We Use Your Information
If you subscribe to our monthly newsletters or submit personal information, we may use the information we collect from you and about you to:
- Fulfill the purposes for which you provided it.
- Send you emails in the form of monthly newsletters to which you have subscribed and marketing materials such as downloadable guides as requested.
- Process and respond to your inquiries.
- Comply with the law and protect the safety, rights, property, or security of Tomo360, the Services, our users, and the general public; and
We use Constant Contact to send you newsletters if you have subscribed to our email list. Constant Contact is an online marketing company that we use to store your email address and first and last name if you provided it to us.
Your personal information will only be used for legitimate purposes such as:
- Customer service
- Marketing and advertising
- Protecting our users, personnel, and property
- Managing user accounts
- Analyzing and improving our business
- Managing legal issues
You may unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each newsletter.
When We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose your information to third parties who perform services on our behalf, including without limitation, marketing, customer support, data storage, data analysis and processing, and legal services.
We may also process information for the same legitimate interests of our users and business partners.
We may need to use and disclose information in certain ways to comply with our legal obligations.
Where required by law, and in some other cases where legally permissible, we handle information based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent; under applicable law.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone number: 978.253.4922
110 Canal Street, 3rd Floor
Lowell, MA 01852