On June 24 and July 1, Tomo360 will be presenting at the Center of Women and Enterprise, Nashua, New Hampshire on a 2-week Social Media Intensive Workshop.
Do you need to strengthen your market reach and increase customer engagement? Are you looking to social media to generate more revenue?
This 2-week intensive course will help you:
- Create a social media strategy tailored to your business
- Increase client loyalty and effectively capture your audience with blogs
- Gain traction on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ and Pinterest
- Decrease time spent on Social Media with automation
- Integrate different social media to bring in additional revenue
- Learn best practices in privacy and security settings
This course focuses on the business applications of these social media platforms. Prior to registration, participants in this workshop should have a basic working knowledge and registered account for each of the platforms covered.
Where: CWE-New Hampshire (30 Temple St., Suite 610, Nashua)
When: Wednesdays, June 24– July 1, 4:00 – 6:00 pm
Fee: $100 – Scholarships are available to those who qualify