Serving Up a Fun Online Experience that Reflects Athenian Corner’s Brand.
I saw the reach on the Facebook LIVE event and I am VERY pleased! This is exactly the kind of customer engagement I wanted. We were worried about our business during the Pandemic, instead, we have seen a steady uptick in take-out business since the Facebook Ads started running. I’m sure the combination of organic social media and paid Boosts is making a difference. If we keep this up, we’ll be in pretty good shape once things open up again. Thank you for all your efforts! Happy to sing your praises to anyone who will listen! — Teddy Panos, General Manager, Athenian Corner Restaurant
What We Did
- Social media strategy for Facebook and Twitter
- Online contests to boost engagement with customers
- Facebook Advertising
- Event promotions
- Online Events
Paid Social Media.
Boosted Facebook Post
- Goal: To promote takeout orders during the Easter holiday weekends, during the 2020 shut-down
- Strategy: Mix of organic posts and paid Boosts on Facebook targeted to a specific demographic that lives near the restaurant
- Results: Most of the food was sold out on Easter Sunday. Sales exceeded expectations
- Bonus: The next holiday, Mother’s Day, also experienced greater than expected sales, even beating Mother’s Day sales from years’ when the dining room was open