Colombian Restaurant Gets a New Website.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Wow, just an amazing company doing a great job. We couldn’t be happier with our website and our customers’ feedback. Thank you, Tomo360!”
— Juan Acevedo
Owner of Panela Restaurant
When we design restaurant websites, our main goals are:
- Impress the visitor with impressive web design and appetizing photos
- Make the menu very easy to read and find
- Make the address and phone number easily accessible from every page on the website
- Think mobile-first since most of a restaurant’s website traffic is from mobile
What we Did
- WordPress development for simple content management
- Design customized to match existing branding
- Fully mobile responsive
- Language switcher integrated
- Automatic Instagram feed added to the homepage
Beautifully presented across all responsive devices
Their name is inspired by Panela ( raw sugar cane ), which is a staple of Colombian cooking. Fittingly, Panela is one of the top ingredients in our food which provides a modern take on the traditional flavors of Colombia. Our main goal is to share the Colombian gastronomy with the world and have everyone fall in love with Panela.
Instagram is a great channel for restaurants to use for drawing in customers.
On the Panela site, we were able to make it so that their gallery pulls in all of their posts automatically so that the site is updated frequently without the owner even having to log in to it!