The New Year is a great time to re-evaluate your marketing plan and re-adjust your advertising strategies. Many business owners and entrepreneurs start their business without taking the time to develop a comprehensive marketing plan, mainly due to lack of time or feeling overwhelmed by not knowing where to start. We understand that a marketing plan can be a daunting task, but it is an important tool that can increase the likelihood of success for your business.
Not sure where to begin? Ask yourself these questions:
- What are your products or services?
- Who are your customers and their demographics?
- What are their interests, income level, location, gender, age, etc.?
- Will your customers shop online or in the store?
- How is your pricing strategy compared to your competition?
- What are your unique benefits and how do you stand out from your competitors?
2016 will be a year full of technology advancements, digital advertisements and marketing, and a projected boost in e-commerce. Whether you feel like you’re ahead of the game or not, we recommend answering the six questions. Download our Tomo360’s Marketing Canvas to kickstart your marketing plan for the new year.
Even if you have created a marketing plan at the launch of your business, things change. You may have added other products or services, changed your pricing strategy, or learned that your customer’s profiles aren’t the same as when you first started. Additionally, your competition impacts your business tremendously, which is why we recommend re-adjusting your marketing plan every year.
If you’re struggling with your marketing strategy or need help with any part of the campaign, Tomo360 is here to help, please contact us.