What to Look for in 2017
Still dating everything 2016? Us too! It’s hard to believe that it is 2017. Despite the adjustment, we are anticipating a year of growth and change. This includes expanding our company as well as our tools to best suite our clients. Check out some of the marketing trends to expect in 2017.
- Personalization: It is a fast-paced world. Your audience doesn’t have time to sift through a vague email or an ambiguous post targeted at a wide range of readers just to read a sentence or two that has to do with them. It is the year to build branded content targeted specifically to segmented audiences.
- Interactive Content: Out with the old and in with the new! Long form pieces and content marketing are still useful, but in order to keep your audience engaged, you must spice it up a bit. Add some quizzes, videos, contests, etc. to your digital marketing.
- Going Live: To piggy-back off of the topics above, going “live” is the ultimate way that you can bring personalization to your content as well as interact with your customers. Both Facebook and Twitter have live features that you can tap into as a business owner.
- Customer Service: Okay, this one has been around for a while. In 2017, though, the focus on customer service will lead business success. Customer-centric business philosophies distinguish the leaders from the laggers in terms of marketing and sales.
- News vs. Noise: Real time marketing is still very much real. Now that everyone is doing it, though, it’s crucial to make your content distinguishable from all of the noise. Reconsider your marketing methods by jumping in around specific trends and time frames, as opposed to always adding your company’s input.
Wondering what we have up our sleeves to help you implement these initiatives? Set up an appointment with us or keep an eye on our upcoming blogs. Best of luck reaching all of your 2017 goals!