Social Media Made Simple Workshop
Whether you are starting a new company or working on your existing business, social media marketing can make a huge impact on your success without breaking the bank. Unfortunately, social media is daunting to many business owners due to lack of time or resources, and they often treat this as a last resort. Lucky for you, not anymore!
Fortunately, The Social Media Made Simple Workshop is designed specifically for busy business owners. This interactive and hands-on Workshop will help you learn how to:
- Develop a quick marketing strategy for your social media presence
- Choose the appropriate social media platform for your potential customers
- Use scheduling tools to automate your postings
- Identify the “movers and shakers” in your social media network
- Engage your fans and followers without sounding like you are giving a sales pitch.
Presenter Susu Wong is the President of Tomo360, a full-service digital marketing company that helps small businesses maximize their online presence with social media and marketing strategies. She is also an Adjunct Professor at UMass Lowell where she teaches Principals of Marketing.
Where: CWE New Hampshire 30 Temple St. Suite 610, Nashua, NH 03060
When: Thursday, August 11th, 4:00 – 6:00pm