Does your business need help with Email Marketing? Is Email Marketing effective and necessary? Yes! We explain why and offer three tips to make your emails irresistible in 2023!
Is email marketing still effective in 2023? It can be hard to believe after all the emails we unsubscribed from over the holidays! Despite that, the data says it’s still one of the most effective marketing tools you can use. When you invest $1 in email marketing, the average return you can expect is $36 (source: Constant Contact, “10 Email Marketing Statistics You Need to Know)! Read on for our three tips for email marketing.
Because of this, many professionals, up to 80%, said that email marketing drives customer acquisition and retention. When you email a prospect, it is a one–on–one communication to a platform that your customers check several times a day. When you segment your emails and target specific audiences with planned messages customized to their interests, they are 50% more likely to click a link and generate more sales.
In addition, consumers claim they’ve made purchases due to marketing emails. Many emails are opened within the first hour of delivery, and open email rates on mobile devices have gone up 100% since 2011. Therefore, this is just a bit of proof that email is a great way to reach customers in real-time and even on mobile devices! So, let’s get you started on creating great emails in 2023! Without further ado, here are three tips for successful email marketing.
1. Work with an email marketer.
Working with a professional who knows the ins and outs of email marketing is the best way to improve your emails. Tomo360’s team of dynamic marketers is ready to help you market your products and services using email.
We know which layouts to select, how to add video, how to segment your lists, when to promote, how to build landing pages, and how to write great subject lines. We will keep your contact lists clean, and let you know how your emails perform.
2. Find an email marketer that has proven success in your industry.
Tomo360 has launched winning emails in the hospitality industry, retail, nonprofit and government/agency, and many more industries – producing effective emails! Here are some of our stats!
- Our very own email, in the industry of marketing, which is very competitive, has an average open rate of 39% and this rate has grown over 14% in the past 12 months! If you read our email newsletter: Thank You!! If not, you can join our email list here. Input your email into the “Stay Updated” box.
- One of our hospitality clients has an average open rate of 35%, also in a highly competitive field with an average open rate of 19-20%. Their open rate grew 19% this year. Check your industry’s average open rate here.
- A nonprofit client has an email open rate of 39%. One of their emails this year had an open rate of 51%, and that was the email that first promoted their fall fundraising event! Their open rate also grew 19% during 2022.
3. Call Tomo360 today to inquire about our email marketing and get started on your 2023 campaigns today!
Contact us now if you would like to work with us on your email marketing for 2023! We help deliver high-quality emails that will have your customers connecting with you more and more! You’ll love working with us.
Tomo360 is a Solutions Partner of Constant Contact. Constant Contact is an email marketing platform that drives results. They have email automation options like welcoming new contacts, nurturing leads, and expanding your reach! We can also help you design emails that express your brand flawlessly. Sign up for a 60-day free trial of email marketing with Constant Contact.
Did you enjoy reading our three tips for email marketing? Read Why Your Business Needs Email Marketing next, to learn how email automation works.